Der Verein der Freunde der Feuerbestattung „Die Flamme“ wurde 1885 in Wien gegründet.
The Society of the friends of cremation "The Flame" was founded 1885 in Vienna.
A few of Mondsees citizinens decided to join the Society. The local town Group was foundede in 1928.
Forestry officer Gruber, Dr Müller, Bank accounted Weiß, councilman Gerstbauer and Mr Radner were the base of the Society.
Master stonemason Huber provided the land directly at the lake for the urns.
A lot of talk was going around and the cinerarium was planned around different places.