A shrine was certainly here before 1900. The first shrine was slightly larger. When it was to be renovated, it was built in the miniature style.
In 2006, the Meindl family acquired the Eggergut and rebuilt the house.
The shrine was so desolate that it had to be renewed from the foundation. In a joint effort, the family started the renovation.
The renewed shrine with the statue of Mary is now an important part of the estate. The family takes care of flowers and asks for the house and its inhabitants for the protection of the Blessed Mother.